Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the plant a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender is a great beginner oil and a must for every home. Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favourite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life.
Get To Know
- Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- Helps to support digestive discomfort
- Reduces the symptoms of cough and cold
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Helps to relieve headaches
- Supports aging skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Helps to relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Peace & Calming® essential oil blend
- Stress Away™ Roll-Onessential oil blend
- Desert Mist™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Aroma Siez essential oil blend
- Awaken essential oil blend
- Forgiveness essential oil blend
- Gentle Baby essential oil blend
- Tranquil Roll-On
- Seedlings Baby Wipes
- Linalyl acetate
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during naptime for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.